Ever wondered how to make keycap set renders? KeycapRenders.com's goal is to provide you with free, fast, full-HD 1080p renders of GMK Keycap sets to help you visualize your ideas. Due to the complicated nature of CGI, our renders are not intended to replace the work of a professional, an artist can bring things to life a lot better and really make your ideas shine.
- mykeyboard.eu for sponsoring the service
- hineybush and Rozakiin for their Cherry MX keycap models
- Stormlex & egla for their feedback and help
- yuktsi for TGR Alice & Jane V2 assets
- rama.works for M60-A asset
- pwner for Xeno asset
- westfoxtrot for aanzee & cypher assets
- Upas for Brutal60 asset
- bisoromi for Kikuichimonji asset
- ai03 for KBD8X, KBPAD MKII and Polaris assets
- Tomu for Nunu asset
- JSaintS, Jacky and Oscar for S7 Elephant and Aquaria assets
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors, everyone sees these colors differently, and possible variations in production. We try to make the renders show colors as accurately as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of production keycaps.
GMK work with the RAL color system. The IC and Production stage of your keycap set will be a lot easier if you stick to GMK stock colors or look up hex codes for RAL/Pantone colors and use those to generate your renders.